In writing your thesis, please adhere to the following chapter structure. We provide details on what we expect in each section on subsequent sites.
- Elaborate discussion “what do we know”/”not know” and contribution (“what do you add to the literature”)
- Boxes and arrows (for example, A leads to B, moderated by C)
- Hypothesis expectations
- Description of data collection
- Variable operationalization
- Descriptive statistics of the final data set
- Model expressed in formulas + explanation
- Explanation of variables that enter your model, and why
- Summary of main findings
- Theoretical and managerial takeaways
- Limitations and future research
Tip: This format may slightly deviate from the traditional thesis format, but is preferred with quantitative thesis.