Formatting your document
- Format of your thesis
- Times New Roman, 12pt.
- Tables in 8pt or 10pt. Footnotes in 10pt. No exception. No fancy title pages.
- Page limit: 35 pages.
- Use page numbers (bottom right)
- same font as your text, 10pt
- page numbers start with 1 on the first page after your title page (the title page doesn’t have any page number)
- Adhere to the English way of formatting numbers
- Decimal points , not commas (e.g., the average is 10.52, and not
- Separation of groups of digits (e.g., there are 1,531 users in the data set, and not 1531; similarly, there are 1,531,213 song plays, instead of 1531213 song plays)
- Drop leading zeros (e.g., .15 instead of 0.15)
- Take time to proof read your thesis (using a tool like Grammarly is recommended, but does not perform sanity checks on whether it actually makes sense what you say!)