- Follow the guidelines from this website, keep an eye on the meeting schedule
- Plan enough time to work on your data
- This involves collecting and getting a feeling for the data…
- This also holds for data cleaning and building your project pipeline
- Start building your project pipeline early on (!)
- Read some papers your coach has written to understand the “research style” (e.g., hypotheses vs. no hypotheses, type of econometric models, type of data)
- Probably we will be iterating through this phase for some time before we start with data analysis, etc.